My good friend who has aged ever so gracefully, with the help of her good genes and some good surgeons has a major problem with women who have wrinkly décolletage areas (that’s the chest and neck area) It drives her up a wall! ‘Why’ you might ask…. She just doesn’t get why so many people spend so much time & money protecting their face from sun but they’re leaving their chest out to dry (quite the visual). That area of your body is probably what’s noticed most after seeing your face, why not protect it.
We’ve got a couple suggestions to avoid my friend’s wrath:
- Apply your daily sunscreen there. We recommend SkinMedica Total Defense + Repair
- Consider special bras to support your breasts while sleeping – The Pillow Bra comes recommended by Dr. Oz – We haven’t tried this one out for ourselves but it could be a great option.
- Apply SkinMedica Lytera Skin Brightening Complex serum to that area.
- If you need an instant change, consider L’Oreal’s Revitalift Miracle Blur.
- Wear a scarf, simple as that. I love ALL Nordstrom scarves! As my own mom has aged, despite looking absolutely fabulous, she is self-conscience about her décolletage area and chooses to wear higher collared shirts and the prettiest scarves she can find. No shame in her game.
Have a suggestion for the Cheeky Complexion family that’s not listed above? Let us know!